Dr. Ramesh Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Fayetteville, NC

October 19th, 2015
RN
Dr. Ramesh Patel is "hands down" and by far the Best Physician I have ever had. I am an RN and No..... I do not work for Dr. Patel. I can tell you from experience that he has so much passion and deep concern for his patients and their health. He has Great bedside manners and really takes the time to assess your overall care and well being. He is extremely thorough and takes his time providing top notch care. As far as wait times are concerned..... I don't have that problem any longer because I have learned to schedule my appointment at a time when I know I have the time to be patient enough to allow others before me to get the same care that I receive when I am in the exam room. What I love most about Dr. Patel is that he is a "straight shooter" "no nonsense" type of provider when it comes to patient care. I Never feel like he is rushing to get to the next patient and not really caring about my health. He can be tough when it comes to noncompliance but that to me only shows his sincerity. I would find it hard to comprehend who would not welcome a physician that is as passionate as he is. Because of his thoroughness and expertise he discovered I had hyperparathyroidism which was making me feel terrible, exhausted, weak, tired and miserable. After the surgery I am a brand new person with a much better quality of life. I attribute all of this to his professionalism. I'm proud and extremely grateful to have him as my care provider. Also I can't go without saying how awesome the entire staff is as well. Always friendly, polite and respectful with every visit. If you're looking for the Best and have the patience to care enough about YOUR health.... Dr. Ramesh Patel is your man....!!!!

July 6th, 2015
Excellent Physician
Dr. Patel is by far the best physician I have ever met in my entire life. He truly has a passion for the well being of his patients and is very thorough in his medical investigations. He scrutinizes blood tests quite well on a yearly basis for his patients and ensures that his patients are healthy and alright. Some may complain of the excessive wait times in his office, but this is because Dr. Patel spends an ample amount of time with each patient, making sure that he's done all he can to help he or she. Overall, I'd rather put up with the wait times to be treated by this excellent physician. I have before and I won't hesitate to do so again.

October 29th, 2013
Compassionate Doctor
I have had Dr. Ramesh Patel as my primary doctor for about 15 years. He listens to his patients, takes into account all health factors, and is accurate in his diagnosis. He is a busy doctor and just sometimes there is an extented wait but that is because he spends the time necessary with each patient. Any wait is worth it because when he is with you he is totally focused on your care. I would recommend him to anyone as a primary care doctor.

July 12th, 2011
Great experience
This was my initial visit as I was changing doctors. Dr. Patel's referral came by word of mouth from my Daughter in law and her Grandfather. Since this was my first appointment with Dr. Patel, I knew to expect to be there for a while. He was very thorough, and he had a great bedside manner. Dr. Patel's staff was friendly and accommodating. Two thumbs up to Dr. Patel and his staff! Thanks!!