Dr. Ramesh Veeragandham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramesh Veeragandham?

October 12th, 2017

MY LIFE WAS SAVED BY DR. VEERANDHAM FOLLOWING A DISSECTING AORTIC ARCH. HE IS A KIND, THOROUGH AND COMPASSIONATE PHYSICIAN. HE ANSWERS ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND SPENDS TIME WITH ME. HIS SKILL IS UNSURPASSED.

June 12th, 2017

Great surgeon

My sister and I took our dad to Dr. Veeragandham to ascertain if we would like him to fix his abdominal aneurysm. Dr. Veeragandham spend close to an hour with us explaining all the details of the procedure he proposed. He was very well prepared for our visit and had studied all the submitted tests extensively. His explanations were very clear and easy to understand. While there, he also diagnosed some additional issues that had previously gone undetected. We felt that Dr. Veeragandham was extremely knowledgeable but also had great interpersonal skills. We decided to move forward with my dads procedure based on this great office visit.

November 12th, 2015

amazing doctor

October 5th, 2010

Ascending Aorta Dissection

Dr. Veeragandham operated on my husband for ascending aorta dissection. It was a ten-hour operation. If not for his expertise and medical knowledge, my husband would not be here today. I am eternally grateful to Dr. Veeragandham for undoubtedly saving my husband's life.

June 7th, 2017