A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramesh Vemulapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramesh Vemulapalli, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Vemulapalli graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Vemulapalli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramesh K Vemulapalli MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramesh K. Vemulapalli practice?
- Dr. Ramesh Vemulapalli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ramesh Vemulapalli practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dover, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Smyrna, DE.
See Dover Internists and Dover Infectious Disease Doctors.