Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramesh Vemulapalli
Dr. Ramesh Vemulapalli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dover, DE. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Vemulapalli is affiliated with Wilmington Hospital, Milford Memorial Hospital and Christiana Care Health Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramesh Vemulapalli has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ramesh Vemulapalli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dover, DE.
Dr. Eranga Haththotuwa
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dover, DE 0.01 mi29
Dr. Sanjeev Patel
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Dover, DE 0.01 mi23
Dr. Nitin Verma
Cardiovascular Disease, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Dover, DE 0.01 mi11