A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rameshkumar Raman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rameshkumar Raman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raman
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Raman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rameshkumar Raman, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Raman graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Raman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rameshkumar Raman MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rameshkumar Raman practice?
- Dr. Rameshkumar Raman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rameshkumar Raman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rock Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL.
See Rock Island Internists and Rock Island Endocrinologists.