A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rameshkumar Raman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rameshkumar Raman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rameshkumar Raman, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Raman graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Raman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rameshkumar Raman MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rameshkumar Raman practice?
- Dr. Rameshkumar Raman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rameshkumar Raman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Rock Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bettendorf, IA and Moline, IL.
See Rock Island Internists and Rock Island Endocrinologists.