A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rameshwar Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rameshwar Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Holy Family Hosp
- Steward Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rameshwar Rajidi Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rameshwar R. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Rameshwar Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rameshwar Reddy practices Internal Medicine near Methuen, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, MA.
See Methuen Internists.