A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramez Sunna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramez Sunna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunna graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Sunna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital
- University Hospitals and Clinics
- Curators of the University of Missouri
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sunna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramez S. Sunna practice?
Dr. Ramez Sunna practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Internists, Columbia Critical Care Practitioners, Columbia Pulmonologists, Columbia Cardiologists, and Columbia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.