A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramez Sunna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramez Sunna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sunna graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Sunna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals and Clinics
- Curators of the University of Missouri
- Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramez Sami Sunna MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramez S. Sunna practice?
- Dr. Ramez Sunna has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ramez Sunna practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson City, MO and Boonville, MO.
See Columbia Internists, Columbia Critical Care Practitioners, and Columbia Pulmonologists.