Dr. Rami Abdo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rami Abdo?

Visit for infection to hospital

Posted on March 29th, 2015

I had such a great experience at Durham Regional hospital with Dr. Abdo! He was caring, attentive, & kept us informed --whether the information was good or bad, & what treatment he was using or changing. Dr. Abdo wouldn't give up--even when the antibiotics weren't working! I would recommend him to ANYONE, & will hope for him again if I am ever in the hospital!

Posted on September 28th, 2013

Will take his time to explain things in a way I can understand

Dr Abdo is the best

Posted on April 22nd, 2010

After seeing many Dr's over the years I acme apon Dr. Abdo. He diagnosited my condition 1st vist and treat me for 10 yrs. His compassion is beyond compare.He went out of his way to treat me as a person. he listen to me and over the years became aware of outside issues in my life and treated me as I believe Dr's use to. He was a family Dr. and went trhu the death of my other with me with much compassion. He is extemly brilliant and will give the best care possible. He never forgets a thing regarding your visits. you do not have to go in and him not remember what is wrong with you. I would recommend him 100%.Mary Stephens

Good physician

Posted on September 30th, 2009

Dr Abdo is a no-nonsense, scientifically-oriented physician. If you ar looking for hand-holding, he is probably not for you. If you want to seriously participate in the process of diagnosis and treatment, he is excellent.

Posted on December 29th, 2008