A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rami Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rami Ahmed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rami Ahmed, DO, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Ahmed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rami Azzam Ahmed DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rami A. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Rami Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Rami Ahmed practices Emergency Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Emergency Physicians.