Dr. Rami Akel Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Rami Akel?

Extremely Bad Temper!!!!

Posted on November 15th, 2017

Never doubted his talent as a Dr. But if angered, proceed with great caution!!!!

Upset Patient.

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Very Rude, Doesnt even introduce himself and is always frowning. I told him I was allergic to aspirin and he says take a baby aspirin. Thats crazy.I am finding another doctor.

Not compassionate!!

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Becomes extremely rude & arrogant if you need to complain about anyone in the office. Will not talk about it like an adult. Very disappointing to say the least!!!!

Excellent Care

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

On paper I looked great.I was 62 yrs old, I had good bp, good cholesterol, non-smoker, 6 foot, 190 lbs...but I had a vague pain in my throat, almost heartburn that subsided when I sat down. Dr Akel admitted me,(because of my symptoms), for a stress test the following day. It was positive! I had a catheterization and a blockage of 95% was found in my coronary artery. A stent was implanted. The bottom line was I did not have a heart attack so I have no residual damage to my heart. The procedure was done through my wrist so the recovery was a minimal inconvenience.

Posted on May 27th, 2016

This Doctor over medicated me and caused me to have a blood vessel rupture in my leg from an overdose of blood thinner which took 3 months of treatment to heal. He prescribed Tikosin which is a dangerous drug without informing me of the possible after effects which another heart specialist immediately took me off and informed me that my AFIB was not severe enough to warrant medication

Posted on November 14th, 2013