A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rami Azzouz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rami Azzouz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rami Azzouz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Azzouz graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Azzouz has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rami R Azzouz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rami R. Azzouz practice?
- Dr. Rami Azzouz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rami Azzouz practices Pediatrics near Dalton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: La Fayette, GA and Chattanooga, TN.
See Dalton Pediatricians.