Rami Geffner Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Rami Geffner?

Rude and ignorant

Posted on April 25th, 2017

I was at the West Deptford NJ office. I was told I was his first patient. Appt was at 10am. I was taken back to a room at 10:20 for prelimary consultation. Within the next hour, three assistance came to see if this loser came in to see me. Eachof my response was no not yet. After an hour, I thought I sat long enough and decided to leave. As I was exiting the door, loser geffner mysteriously appeared and tried to blame his staff for not telling him I was in the room. I thought doctors would have a schedule for their patients and plan his procedures for the day ahead. He's a liar, rude and ignorant!

Posted on April 17th, 2017

Regret going, Very unprofessional, Made Big incision for a tiny spot without telling me first . Lesion still there . Was mad cause my daughter asked if cancer or not on my cell before procedure. His Nurse Erica forgot to take pics of incision . They said the several hour wait for mose biopsy was cause machine was down . Days later his office said the real truth was they forgot the machine in New Jersey!! They forgot to give pain script and print out for after care instructions . I would give an A for Quacks !!! RUN DON'T LOOK BACK !!

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Dislike the call center. Messages left are not returned. Wait time in office is 2 hours +. Got confirmation for appointment I never made, and on another day confirmed appointment for a location unknown to me (although they did get the day right). Made appt for me on day Dr. Geffner was not in. had a cyst out 13 days ago. Got a call today confirming an appointment to have that same cyst out on Oct. 21. Scary-they have no idea what they are doing. Not comfortable going there any more

Thorougly disappointed.

Posted on April 21st, 2016

My appointment was for 10am MOHS and I waited for 5 hours! Not only that, when I did get in for my appointment, his staff was nasty and Dr. Geffner looked as though he hadn't showered in days!

Pleasantly surprised

Posted on March 17th, 2016

Due to the mixed reviews I was very nervous about my appointment. I was seen in the Galloway office and from start to finish my experience was very good. Dr. Geffner spent a lot of time discussing my options for treatment , his bedside manner was excellent. The nursing staff ( Tawanna and Kelly ) kept me informed every step of the way , they were courteous and professional. It was a long day but the staff let me know to expect that when I scheduled my appointment . I would recommend this Dr. and this office to anyone.

BAIT 7 SWITCH

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Took check & then said they don't do procedure I needed. When I asked for check back, they told me I would have it back in 2 weeks, due to them submitting electronically. I was self-pay and it appears they only treat the people who have insurance who may or may not have a problem. I only gave one star and if I could take it back, it wouldn't be even a 1/4 star.

Posted on April 9th, 2015

It is SO obvious when there are fake reviews. They always have FIVE stars! Really now - everyone else is giving one star but others give five. Doctors should learn how to treat people with respect.

Horrible Experience - DermOne - Allentown, PA

Posted on August 29th, 2013

There's a first and a last time for everything .... and my first and last visit took place at the same time with this poor excuse of a dermatology practice . Had to have a mole shaved for a biopsy and the PA who saw me, after I waited an hour, immediately started talking about cancer after hardly introducing herself. The mole was on my face so I was concerned about how it would be done so that I won't have unnecessary scarring. She immediately got an attitude and said "well do you want me to do it or not". It needed to be done so I said yes. She immediately pulled out a huge needle that she was going to stick into my face to numb the area... and didn't explain a thing. I left there without the area completely open, no prescription to help prevent scarring, no post-op instructions and a card that said I should call in 3-4 weeks to find out the results of my biopsy, as I'll only get a call if it's cancerous. Was absolutely the worst doctors office experience I've ever had. There was no sign of an actual doctor anywhere in the place. The office was "DermOne" in Allentown, PA. I highly suggest choosing another dermatology practice!

Posted on August 21st, 2013

Staff is rude and has no clue what they are doing. My husband now refers to office as "the chop shop" had punch biopsy off leg with NO numbing whatsoever. A band aid was slapped on it and I was sent on my way, after calling for 4 weeks I was FINALLY tod it was pre cancerous. Had a cyst removed over 2 months ago. Went in to get stiches removed, there was nothing documented on HOW MANY stitches were put in, so nurse and physician assistant only seen two ( there were at least 10). After asking twice for someone else to check another nurse found 3 more. THE NURSE OR PHYSICIAN ASSISTAND DID NOT KNOW WHAT A DOUBLE LAYER OF STICHES WERE.?? Dr geffner told me he did a double layer, I was tring to help them figure out we're all the stitches could have gone. They were removed 9 days later. Still having problems refused to go back to the office had to pay again to go to my primary to find out the layer of stitches under the skin were sticking out And causing irritation. PLEASE do your homework and go else where

Absolutely Ridiculous. RUN!!

Posted on June 19th, 2013

The first time I visited the Lehighton, PA office, I saw a NP or PA and they scheduled me to have my cyst removed in 2 months. So.. 2 months later I got the reminder for my appointment and my mother asked if I was able to drive myself to this appointment (given that I am only 17) and the person on the phone said that it was fine. I went to my appointment and sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes before even being talked to. The nurse then asked if I could get in touch with a parent because she needed consent in order to conduct the surgery. So she talked to my mother over the phone and said everything should be fine from then on. The nurse leaves the room and comes back 5 minutes later saying that she needs my mom's signature. So I drive the 20 minutes back home, have my mom sign the paper, and drive back to the office. I waited another 20 minutes in the waiting room until I was called in the second time. Then I finally saw Dr. Geffner and he looks at me and says that he cannot perform the surgery and recommends that I see a plastic surgeon. I couldn't believe this. Why didn't the NP know that this doctor could not perform this surgery? I wasted 2 and half hours of my time for nothing. It was the office's fault for all of this. The receptionist and nurses are more worried about what they are going to order for lunch than they are the patients. Do not go here. Big waste of time and money. Stay away.

Go to across the street!

Posted on August 13th, 2012

I first went in for what appeared to be ringworm. I saw a NP or PA who didn't seem knowledgeable. To make a long story short, I ended up having 5 appointments for the same thing and I was never cured. Dr. on the 3rd visit told me there was no oral medication he could give me. Went across the street to another doctor and my ringworm that I've had for almost 9 months is gone in 3 days of treatment. Don't waste your time or money!! It's also impossible to get in touch with the office. They have an answering service.

Posted on August 1st, 2012

I visited the Hawthorne NJ office. It was disgusting, very outdated, old and dirty. I've never been to a filthier doctors office. I would have left but I had already paid my copay. I only saw a PA and had a few suspicious moles removed. They told me it would take a MONTH to find out if they were cancerous or not! AND if you don't hear from them in a month assume everything is fine. They only call if it's cancer. I would never go back.