A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rami Georgies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rami Georgies is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rami Georgies, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgies graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Georgies has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
- Lodi Memorial Hospital - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rami Georgies MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rami Georgies practice?
- Dr. Rami Georgies has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rami Georgies practices Family Medicine near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA and Modesto, CA.
See Stockton Primary Care Doctors.