Rami Hawari MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Madison, AL

3.6

July 14th, 2016
Caring Doctor
A truly caring doctor. We certainly appreciate this man and all his efforts. I highly recommend him.

November 13th, 2015
the worst
the dr hardly ever spoke to me

October 20th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Hawari is an excellent doctor. Of all the doctors I have seen in my lifetime he is one of the few I really trust. He saved my life when I was critical in the hospital and I went back to him for long term care. HIGHLY recommended! His office is very busy due to the demand of his specialty but I would not go anywhere else!

April 28th, 2015
Bad office staff
His staff is horrendous. Had my appointment canceled twice in the first week of being his patient and all his staff would say is "if it's that bad, go to the e.r.". Would not listen to what I was saying and just kept repeating "go to e.r."... all I needed was a script for something for vomiting and orders for labs. If his office staff would get out of his way, Dr. Hawari would have a good practice.

January 28th, 2015
There isn't another doctor that is as compassionate as Dr Hawari, he is wonderful and always there when I need him

October 30th, 2012
nice doctor staff terrible
dr hawari droppped my wife when she needs a doctor just because she called his staff and ask them to change her precription because her insurance wouldn't cover what he prescibed and they droppped her for this reasonn

January 24th, 2012
Outstanding Doctor
My father had a rare liver condition. We came to him for another opinion and he made the diagnosis and mad arrangements for him to go to the transplant center. Recommended highly.

January 23rd, 2012
Great Doctor
Came for a second opinion for a family member. I am a physician in town. Hos reputation is excellent so wr sought him. He was able to diagnose the problem and make a plan in an amazing time. The problem was bigger than we thought but we were able to make a plan.

December 27th, 2011
Compasionate and very well respected
I was diagnosed with a condition that is very rare by him and the only clue was him spending enough time and listening. I am on my way through treatment. Highly recommended.

December 27th, 2011
Great Doctor
Haf to have a colonoscopy, He has the best skills and minimal problems with the procedure. He operates at Huntsville hospital which can work with you. He was ver nice and caring. Recommend to everybody.

August 20th, 2011
Doctor spent about 3 mins with me on first visit I told him what was wrong with me he insisted on colonoscopy so I did as he asked ...did the prep and on the day of proceedure he was 3 hours late due to emergency...I am a diabetic and hadnt eaten in over 24 hours was getting very sick...when doctor finally showed up with no apology proceedure was started this was at huntsville hospital...the older woman that was supposed to sedate me was awful even after I told her that I was very sensitive and needed little sedation because of my size she informed me that they dont dose by weight....?????? Are you kidding? She proceeded to give me way too much sedation...when I finally woke up I vomited in the elevator and all the way home was terribly sick for days after....and heres the kicker...I have just what I told the doctor I have so I went through all that for nothing !!! I guess they wouldnt make enough money of of an office visit so everyone is told to have this proceedure...would NEVER do this again when calling for follow up with doctor was treated rudely by staff....would not recommend to anyone !!!!!!

June 3rd, 2011
Very Caring
He spends as much time as you need to diagnose the problem and explains everything in simple terms.