A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rami Kaakaji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rami Kaakaji, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaakaji graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Kaakaji has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rami M Kaakaji MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rami M. Kaakaji practice?
- Dr. Rami Kaakaji has 1 office location.
Dr. Rami Kaakaji practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Radiologists.