Learn more about Dr. Rami Kahwash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rami Kahwash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahwash
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kahwash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rami Kahwash, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahwash graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kahwash has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rami Kahwash MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rami Kahwash practice?
- Dr. Rami Kahwash has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rami Kahwash practices Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Cardiologists.