A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rami Kahwash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rami Kahwash is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahwash
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kahwash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rami Kahwash, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahwash graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kahwash has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rami Kahwash MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rami Kahwash practice?
- Dr. Rami Kahwash has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rami Kahwash practices Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Cardiologists.