Dr. Rami Kaldas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rami Kaldas?

April 18th, 2017

Words cannot express my gratitude and appreciation

Please see him don't hesitate.

November 17th, 2015

Best OB every. Can't put it into words. If you want a mega intelligent doc that listens and cares. Dr. Kaldas is your doctor!

December 6th, 2013

The Type of Doctor You Dream of Having

Dr. Kaldas is the type of doctor you dream about. I have endometriosis which I has required surgery twice. Each time I have seen him he has gone above and beyond what anyone would expect. Arriving in his office for the first time I was unsure of many things which included would my pain go away, is this normal, will I be able to have children and would this come back? He quickly put my mind at easy by discussing what endometriosis was, what options I had and then after talking with me assisted in coming up with a way to get me back to normal. After having a successful first surgery and going five years without an issues I was informed that my endometriosis was back. At that time I had moved out of the area I was seeing a different doctor, after a second opinion and seeing a specialist i decided to call the Kaldas Center. Kate the nurse talked with me briefly and then discussed my problem with Dr Kaldas and in a short period of time I was scheduled for an appointment and then surgery. When I arrived at the office after not being there the staff as amazing. Everyone greeted me with a smile from the receptionist to the nurse I knew they would be able to help. After a short discussion with the nurse, Dr Kaldas enter the room and with a comforting smile welcomed me back. We again discussed everything that had happened from them last time I had been in the office. He explained to me what had occurred last time and came up with another plan to solve my problem again ensuring that i was comfortable with the decision. Going into surgery the Dr Kaldas greeted me in room before I went in and even held my hand while I was starting my anesthesia. Once the surgery was complete he explained to my guest waiting what he had done in a manner that anyone could understand and stop in my post-opt room to check on me and ensure I was doing alright and review our next steps. He patiently answered all of my questions and sincerely told me if I needed anything to call. He is a doctor who sincerely cares about each patient and making the choice that is best for them. This is the type of doctor and practice that others should aspire to be like!

January 18th, 2013

Patient of Dr. Kaldas

Dr. Kaldas is an amazing physician! He has helped me with my fertility issues and I am forever grateful! I would recommend seeing this doctor!!

June 28th, 2012

Dr. Kaldas is thorough and understands quality of life is the main reason one is coming to see a Doctor. His concern for his patients well being after being under his care is second to none.

January 31st, 2012

Dr. Kaldas is THE doctor/surgeon I want in the ER w/me!

In 2010, after hours and hours of hard labor, I gave birth to a 9lb 12oz baby via emergency C-section. Before I had my baby, I had heard countless times from others, "If things go wrong, Dr. Kaldas is THE doctor/surgeon you want in the room with you." Now that I've been in an emergency situation myself, I couldn't agree more. I have the highest degree of trust and faith in Dr. Kaldas as a person, as well as his skills and abilities. After doing some additional research after my delivery, I learned that he is trained in highly advanced surgical techniques, was the first person in the state to perform minimally invasive surgeries and has trained many other doctors on how to perform these techniques.Just as important as his expertise is his bedside manner. He is SO kind and genuinely cares about you. When he walks in the room, he makes you feel like you are the only person in the world at that moment and you get his full attention and concern.If you can't already tell, I would highly recommend Dr. Kaldas, especially if you find yourself in a potentially high-risk situation.

November 21st, 2011

I went to Dr Kaldas for a 2nd opinion and he was wonderful. He listed to all of my concerns and he didn't brush off any of my symtoms. He did my surgery and I will go to him for my annual physical from now on. He's great for treating patients with endometreosis...

May 5th, 2017