A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rami Keisari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rami Keisari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rami Keisari, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keisari graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Keisari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rami Keisari MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Rami Keisari practice?
- Dr. Rami Keisari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rami Keisari practices Pediatric Pulmonology near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See San Jose Pulmonologists.