A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rami Kharouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rami Kharouf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kharouf
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Kharouf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rami Kharouf, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Kharouf graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Kharouf has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rami M Kharouf BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rami M. Kharouf practice?
- Dr. Rami Kharouf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rami Kharouf practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.