A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rami Kharouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rami Kharouf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rami Kharouf, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kharouf graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Kharouf has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rami M Kharouf BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rami M. Kharouf practice?
- Dr. Rami Kharouf has 9 office locations.
Dr. Rami Kharouf practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Fredericksburg, VA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Cardiologists.