A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rami Kharouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rami Kharouf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kharouf
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kharouf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rami Kharouf, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Kharouf graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Kharouf has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rami M Kharouf BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rami M. Kharouf practice?
- Dr. Rami Kharouf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rami Kharouf practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.