Learn more about Dr. Rami Kharouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rami Kharouf is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kharouf
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kharouf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rami Kharouf, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Kharouf graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Kharouf has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rami M Kharouf BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rami M. Kharouf practice?
- Dr. Rami Kharouf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rami Kharouf practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.