A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rami Komrokji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rami Komrokji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Komrokji
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Komrokji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rami Komrokji, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Komrokji graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Komrokji has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rami Salah-Eddin Komrokji MD is a male Hematologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Rami S. Komrokji practice?
- Dr. Rami Komrokji has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rami Komrokji practices Hematology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Hematologists.