Learn more about Dr. Rami Komrokji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rami Komrokji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rami Komrokji, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Komrokji graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Komrokji has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rami Salah-Eddin Komrokji MD is a male Hematologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Rami S. Komrokji practice?
- Dr. Rami Komrokji has 1 office location.
Dr. Rami Komrokji practices Hematology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Hematologists.