A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rami Komrokji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rami Komrokji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Komrokji
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Komrokji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rami Komrokji, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Komrokji graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Komrokji has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rami Salah-Eddin Komrokji MD is a male Hematologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Rami S. Komrokji practice?
- Dr. Rami Komrokji has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rami Komrokji practices Hematology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and West Chester, OH.
See Cincinnati Hematologists.