Learn more about Dr. Rami Komrokji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rami Komrokji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rami Komrokji, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Komrokji graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Komrokji has 5 hospital affiliations:
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
- University Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Komrokji accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 32 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rami S. Komrokji practice?
Dr. Rami Komrokji practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Mentor, OH.
See Tampa Internists, Tampa Hematologists, and Tampa Oncologists.