Learn more about Dr. Rami Komrokji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rami Komrokji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rami Komrokji, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Komrokji graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Komrokji has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rami S Komrokji MD is a male Hematologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Rami S. Komrokji practice?
- Dr. Rami Komrokji has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rami Komrokji practices Hematology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Tampa Hematologists.