A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rami Lutfi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rami Lutfi, Bariatric is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lutfi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lutfi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rami Lutfi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bariatric Medicine
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Rectal Cancer
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutfi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lutfi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rami E Lutfi MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rami E. Lutfi practice?
- Dr. Rami Lutfi has 1 office location.
Dr. Rami Lutfi practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.