Learn more about Dr. Rami Payman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rami Payman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rami Payman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Meniere's Disease
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Payman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Payman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Putnam Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Payman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 53 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rami N. Payman practice?
Dr. Rami Payman practices Otolaryngology, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Otology, Neurotology, Surgery, Allergy, and Sleep Medicine near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Otolaryngologists, Poughkeepsie Surgeons, Poughkeepsie Allergists, and Poughkeepsie Sleep Medicine Doctors.