Dr. Rami Rustum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rami Rustum?

October 1st, 2015

Run,crawl or roll your way away from this place.

My opinion of this practice since it's new location has drastically changed. I wonder if the high rent and working alongside his wife is making Dr. Rustum into a bully. I understand he has regulations to follow and that's great. But he only follows them when it suits him. He'll drop you like a hot potato if you don't agree with him. The one nurse J. Is the worst talk about giving you the googly eye. Don't cross her or your doomed. Dr.R. is difficult to understand and communicate with. On the plus side the front desk staff are friendly and helpful. I wouldn't go back if I was paid to do so. I would rather drive to Boston and get the best care I deserve. Good Luck if you are planning to be a client at this practice.

March 19th, 2015

Refusal of Service & the worst Staff, wish I read reviews before getting in touch

I was involved in a slip & fall in 2014, have tried exercises, chiro, nothing helps. My doctor recommended Pain Management, and Recommended Dr. Rustum. I can see now why one of his nurses left there. But they have been giving me issues from day one, with trying to get an appointment, I finally get approval, and they still will not see me. Pretty much, saying it in terms that look better, they're REFUSING to see me. The office manager is rude, told them I was calling BBB, and she said, "GO AHEAD AND CALL WHOEVER YOU WANT," and refused to give me her name, says your not a patient and hung up on me. How is he still in practice, with so much negative reactions from his patients and with a staff like this?

April 19th, 2014

It is obvious that he is in it for the money only. He did a procedure for me that did not help me at all and then tried to convince me to do another one. Stay away from him.

August 13th, 2013

Bad Doctor..

Did not spend even a full 60 seconds at a second appt. (after having been extremely short with me for the first), argued with me about previous Drs and their assessment and treatment (but I have all kinds of records, which he never even looked at, not to mention 5 other highly reputable drs as my previous) then all but accused me of lying when a prescription couldn't be filled, (because it needed physician authorization for my ins) then he tried to say the pharmacy lied!?! What?! This guy isn't worth the aggravation. He dropped me because I challenged him calling me a liar about the ins/prescription issue. What a loser...seriously.

July 20th, 2013

Disappointed

I have to agree with other reviewers, this Dr. does not listen, does not convey *any* compassion at all, definitely forms an opinion long before speaking to you at first meeting and doesn't want to hear *anything* to the contrary. Changed my regimen that had been working (relatively) well for 10 yrs, and really just needed some adjustment. Instead, he cut it to less than a quarter of my starting amount ...10 yrs ago... and added a medication that isn't covered by my ins. that costs hundreds of dollars, and another in enormous quantity (that I can't & won't take). I am in extreme pain, and can't decide if I should even bother to try to talk to him & ask for review. He spent less than 5 mins with me on first appt, never even met my eye, and was abrasive in manner. I have an impeccable history with excellent Dr's, (I am a multiple cancer patient with additional chronic conditions, well documented and diagnosed) yet he treated me as if I were a drug seeker. I also agree with other reviews regarding the nurses, they are NOT knowledgeable, about anything. They also DO seem to want to be nearly anywhere else, or maybe like they're wasting time till they can go do *anything* else. Very, *very* disappointed.

June 28th, 2013

He doesn't listen at all as he feels he is right no matter what you have to say. It's all about his agenda and if you fail to agree with him he doesn't want to hear it. Dr. Rustum is all about back injections even though my doctor before him stated that wouldn't help he stated that would be our treatment. His nurses stand there like they would like to be somewhere else and when you ask them a question they do not have an answer 95% of the and if you go to Dr. Youssef she will hold Dr. Rustum over your head all the time even thought you don't agree with his treatments. Do yourself a huge favor and don't go see Dr. Rustum. He should not be a pain doctor with his ego. I

May 23rd, 2013

I had leg pain for 3 years after back surgery. My surgeon denied any wrong doing. Found Dr. Rustum who did all required work up and performed a procedure at the office to clean the scar. It's my second year with 90% pain relief!!! No narcotics! No cane! Great and pleasant doctor

February 6th, 2013

RN

He doesn't listen at all. It's all about his agenda and he is not interested in what the patient wants or needs. If you have an acute exacerbation of a chronic pain issue, he will not treat it. He won't call you back if he's on call. His nursing staff lacks proper knowledge about medication classification and pain control. Do yourself a huge favor and don't go see this guy. He should not be a pain doctor.

February 21st, 2012

Great Pain doctor

July 27th, 2011

I was diagnosed with nerve damage after surgery on my leg. My ortho doc. didn't recognized the problem. I saw Dr. Rustum who did complete work up and sent me to see another ortho doc who operated on my leg. Now, I'm doing just fine. Thank you Dr. Rustum

July 21st, 2011

Great Pain Doctor, The BEST!!!

April 12th, 2011