inactive

Rami J Turk Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 17th, 2013
Saved my life
Located a heart problem i had for years

November 30th, 2012
Dont let young appearance fool you, this guy is sharp!!
Ive seen several Cardilogists and Dr. Turk was the sharpest (all were good) He is up on the new and the old and listens, diagnoses and shows caring and is easy and fun to talk to. He is a very handsome guy who looks younger than he is, but he really knows his stuff. I read everything that I can find on my condition and Dr. Turk reads all that and is up on it and more.

May 24th, 2012
Smart, keen mind on this young man
Dr. Turk looks young and sharp but dont let that fool you. I have had a AFIB problem for years and have worked with the best and the not so best and Dr. Turk is up at the top. I read everything that comes out on AFIB and think I understand it, until Dr. Turk explains it in context of other stuff I missed and a great overall perspective. Very caring guy, at least that's the vibe.Great Doc and a great place to go in Santa Rosa, comfortable, friendly, clean, same here in Fort Bragg