A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramil Baratang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramil Baratang is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baratang
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Baratang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baratang graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Baratang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedar Crest Hospital & Rtc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramil Tanuecoz Baratang MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ramil T. Baratang practice?
- Dr. Ramil Baratang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramil Baratang practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.