A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramil Bhatnagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramil Bhatnagar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatnagar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramil Bhatnagar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatnagar graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhatnagar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramil S Bhatnagar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramil S. Bhatnagar practice?
- Dr. Ramil Bhatnagar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ramil Bhatnagar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Toms River Surgeons.