Learn more about Dr. Ramil Bhatnagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramil Bhatnagar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatnagar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatnagar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramil Bhatnagar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatnagar graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhatnagar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramil S Bhatnagar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramil S. Bhatnagar practice?
- Dr. Ramil Bhatnagar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ramil Bhatnagar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Toms River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ and Freehold, NJ.
See Toms River Surgeons.