A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramila Duwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramila Duwal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duwal graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Duwal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramila D. Duwal practice?
Dr. Ramila Duwal practices Psychiatry near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Psychiatrists.