Dr. Ramiladevi Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramiladevi Patel?

July 31st, 2015

Dr. Ramala Devi Patel is my primary doctor for a long time. She is very good doctor and I have full confidence on her service. She listens what I like to say, then analyze the situation and recommend right treatments/medicines. She call back if any information is needed to share. I think she is a very good doctor and take very good care. I highly recommend her service.

July 1st, 2015

I had very tough time 2 days before as My wife was sick and I had no insurance since she arrived USA few days before.Luckly I got to know about Dr.Ramiladevi S. Patel from my colleague and tried for an immediate appointment and I got it very easily without even any delays. Then rushed into hospital quickly and met Dr.Ramiladevi S. Patel and it was really amazing experience the way she did treated us though we had no insurance and she examined my wife with low of cost and helped me in getting required medicines and other assistances. One more thing here I would like to highlight that, She is so kind and care about my wife (Other patients too. Observed while taking treatment) and she did called me few times to follow up my wife’s health and she was taking frequent updates about the progress. Here by I would convey my Regards to Dr.Ramiladevi S. Patel and very worth in consulting Dr.Ramiladevi S. Patel.

June 24th, 2015

Dr. Patel and the office staff needs to learn customer service! poor management

Hard to make appointment, the officer NEVER picks up the phone, long wait time, Dr. Patel and her staff does not seem to care about their patients.

June 23rd, 2015

Avoid this Dr. Patel if possible

- Never takes calls, especially calling for emergency - Wait time is over 30 minutes, even when having an appointment - Office Staff is very rude and not helpful - Dr. Patel lacks patient care and ability to handle with proper due diligence - Office should not be supporting thousands of patients if the Dr and the staff cannot manage - Writing on behalf of my parents, since I take them often to see Dr. Patel

January 15th, 2015

Really great!

I have seen this doctor for a few years. She has seen me through some pretty random illnesses, both muscular, bacterial, viruses, and even accidents which my own silliness could not possibly avoid. :P I am VERY Happy with her, YES, she is a fan of tests; but as tedious as this may be for anyone as a patient (because no one likes to be ill) there simply are things which a doctor cannot afford to do: GUESS. She will look at all the options available and use resources (both tests and second opinions/referrals ad needed) to get to a proper diagnosis and treat you using the least amount of medicines possible and get you back on track quickly. Follow ups are great. Never does she not call to ask in case you have had an appt with an MRI, etc. The staff is okay- I mean, the job isn't super fun, but they are courteous and respectful. ONLY fail of this practice is there are too many doctors for one main line and making an apptm sometimes requires a couple of calls.

January 9th, 2015

Dr. Patel Saved My Husband's Life

Dr. R Patel saved my husband's life! Need I say more.

February 23rd, 2012

This doctor is mental

This doctor is mental. All she cares is about the money. She would order unnecessary tests, and prescribe the most harmful and not needed dangerous medicines on which already existing lawsuits are filed. If it were in my hands I would sue this indian witch for causing damage to my body. She knows more about medicine fellows and she is out to rob your body. No punishment is less for her.

September 23rd, 2010

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Patel is by far the best doctor I have visited in my 22 years. She separates herself from the rest with her ability to carfully listen to her patients. Along with this, her knowledge of the medical field results in very successful visits. For example, I had contracted Lyme disease a few years ago. We visited several doctors and nobody could correctly diagnose my situation. Dr. Patel immediately considered it and performed the needed tests. She was the first to diagnose me correctly, and helped me avoid further health complications. I plan on visiting her for a while.

September 3rd, 2017