A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Akhavan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Akhavan, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Akhavan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhavan graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Akhavan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin David Akhavan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramin D. Akhavan practice?
- Dr. Ramin Akhavan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramin Akhavan practices Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Newhall, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Newhall Radiologists.