A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Alimard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Alimard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Alimard, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alimard graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alimard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albemarle Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Alimard FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Alimard practice?
- Dr. Ramin Alimard has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ramin Alimard practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Chesapeake, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsburg, VA and Virginia Beach, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists and Chesapeake Cardiologists.