A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Alimard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Alimard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alimard
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alimard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Alimard, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alimard graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alimard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albemarle Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Alimard FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Alimard practice?
- Dr. Ramin Alimard has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramin Alimard practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Internists and Chesapeake Cardiologists.