A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Ashtiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Ashtiani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashtiani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Ashtiani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashtiani graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ashtiani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Valley Hospital
- Barstow Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Bahman Ashtiani MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramin B. Ashtiani practice?
- Dr. Ramin Ashtiani has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ramin Ashtiani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Victorville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Banning, CA.
See Victorville Internists and Victorville Cardiologists.