Caring and Talented Surgeon show details Caring and Talented Surgeon
Oct 9th, 2015

Exceptional staff and an outstanding, caring surgeon. I expected great results and got exactly that. The whole office made the process easy every step of the way. He is honest, down to earth and surgically gifted. Now a year out of my surgery, I give him the highest recommendaation possible.

Rhinoplasty show details Rhinoplasty
Sep 29th, 2012

This review is overdue! I had my rhino a year ago and Dr. Bahmand was amazing. He took very good care of me. He is very polite, caring, listens to what you have to say, and very professional. He has a beautiful office, great staff, and no long waits to be seen :). I just love my new nose it turned out much much better than i expected!

I love what my surgery has done for me! show details I love what my surgery has done for me!
Aug 2nd, 2012

I feel the best decision I ever made was to have the facelift operation. Dr. Behmand was so calm and patient in meeting with me multiple times and answering my questions. Following the surgery, he was so attentive and caring. I also had eye lid surgery and a brow lift. Most importantly, I love my results. I'm often told that I look "great" and "refreshed". Before surgery, I wanted to feel good about myself again, without the jowels and a tired face. I feel like Dr. Behmand has made me pretty again, while maintaining my overall natural look. I recommend him without any reservations to anyone looking to having face surgery.

Jul 3rd, 2012

Overpriced and under qualified. His work is below standards.

an A for Dr. Behmand show details an A for Dr. Behmand
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Behmand and his staff go above and beyond to ensure the patient's needs are met and are in good hands. I have had several operations under his care, and each time I have left satisfied. I highly recommend him as a surgeon and medical practitioner.

Feb 26th, 2012

He tells you what a great job it is but in fact it doesn't look good at all.

My nose is messed up :-( show details My nose is messed up :-(
Jul 26th, 2011

One nostril is bigger than the other. I now have to go to a different doctor to get it fixed. Waste of time and money. Not recommended.

Jan 26th, 2011

I am so happy with my results. Very professional, knew exactly what I was looking for. Also gave me realistic expectations.

Exceptional Talent & A Caring Surgeon Too! show details Exceptional Talent & A Caring Surgeon Too!
Oct 22nd, 2010

I had a face/necklift and eyelid surgery by Dr. Behmand. Before surgery, I had reservations about undergoing a surgical procedure on my face. He met with my husband and I on two different occasions and patiently answered all our questions. I felt mentally well prepared for the surgery and my results have been amazing to match. My family doctor of 17 years told me before surgery that Dr. Behmand was "the cream of the crop". I believe he was spot on.

excellent show details excellent
Jun 7th, 2009

results are better than i could have ever expected. dr. behmand is a great doctor and an artist. highly recommend.