Plastic Surgery Specialist
1776 Ygnacio Valley Rd
Ste 108
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
925-939-9200
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Rhinoplasty  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2012

This review is overdue! I had my rhino a year ago and Dr. Bahmand was amazing. He took very good care of me. He is very polite, caring, listens to what you have to say, and very professional. He has a beautiful office, great staff, and no long waits to be seen :). I just love my new nose it turned out much much better than i expected!

|  I love what my surgery has done for me!  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

I feel the best decision I ever made was to have the facelift operation. Dr. Behmand was so calm and patient in meeting with me multiple times and answering my questions. Following the surgery, he was so attentive and caring. I also had eye lid surgery and a brow lift. Most importantly, I love my results. I'm often told that I look "great" and "refreshed". Before surgery, I wanted to feel good about myself again, without the jowels and a tired face. I feel like Dr. Behmand has made me pretty again, while maintaining my overall natural look. I recommend him without any reservations to anyone looking to having face surgery.

Jul 3rd, 2012

Overpriced and under qualified. His work is below standards.

|  an A for Dr. Behmand  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Behmand and his staff go above and beyond to ensure the patient's needs are met and are in good hands. I have had several operations under his care, and each time I have left satisfied. I highly recommend him as a surgeon and medical practitioner.

Feb 26th, 2012

He tells you what a great job it is but in fact it doesn't look good at all.

|  Genuinely Happy!  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2011

Two years ago I moved to the Bay Area from the East Coast. A friend of mine had had nose surgery by Dr. Behmand and recommended him highly. So, last year, I finally met with Dr. Behmand. Soon after I had cosmetic nose surgery and breast augmentation. I've always read that you have to wait a year before judging your new nose. But, I loved my nose from the start and my breasts look great. I mostly appreciated how attentive Dr. Behmand was throughout the experience, in addition to being a skilled surgeon. His staff are great as well. I feel lucky to have had a friend who pointed me in the right direction. I recommend him highly. S

|  My nose is messed up :-(  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

One nostril is bigger than the other. I now have to go to a different doctor to get it fixed. Waste of time and money. Not recommended.

Jan 26th, 2011

I am so happy with my results. Very professional, knew exactly what I was looking for. Also gave me realistic expectations.

|  Exceptional Talent & A Caring Surgeon Too!  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2010

I had a face/necklift and eyelid surgery by Dr. Behmand. Before surgery, I had reservations about undergoing a surgical procedure on my face. He met with my husband and I on two different occasions and patiently answered all our questions. I felt mentally well prepared for the surgery and my results have been amazing to match. My family doctor of 17 years told me before surgery that Dr. Behmand was "the cream of the crop". I believe he was spot on.

|  Happy to have found Dr. Behmand  |  show details
by allbusiness on Apr 3rd, 2010 on citysearch.com

I am new to the area. When I moved, I left behind a 10 year relationship with a wonderful physician who kept me looking good for my age. I did not think I would be able to replace her, but after three visits to Dr. Behmand I am convinced I have found someone even better! Thus far I have only had minor treatments ie, Botox, Thermage by Dr. Behmand. My results have been fantastic. Dr. Behmand has never tried to sell me any procedure or product. He has given me a natural result that doesn`t look "done" too tight or shiny, etc. I trust his recommendations.I know people who have had surgery by Dr. Behmand, and I am impressed with his work. Not surprisingly, I am finding he has an excellent reputation that extends far beyond Walnut Creek. I am still some years away from having surgery, but when I decide to have it done Dr. Behmand will definitely be my surgeon.

|  Dr Behmand is the best!  |  show details
by CSMobileUser on Sep 14th, 2009 on citysearch.com

After having breast fed 2 children and losing 25 lbs my breasts lost a lot of volume. I was very self concious about myself. I went to Dr Behmand even though I had 2 other drs lined up for consults. From the moment I walked in his office I felt appreciated and welcomed. When I finally had my consult with Dr Behmand he was very professional and answered all of my questions. He also has a great sense of humor which makes you feel very comfortable being around him. I knew he was the surgeon I was sticking with. He performed a breast augmentation on me and I couldn`t be happier with my results. My breasts look amazing! I would recommend anyone wanting cosmetic or plastic surgery to go to him. His prices are decent too.

|  excellent  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2009

results are better than i could have ever expected. dr. behmand is a great doctor and an artist. highly recommend.

|  Talented, Caring Physician and Staff  |  show details
by dramajane on Nov 4th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I met with several plastic surgeons when I was thinking about getting a tummy tuck and lipo. None of whom impressed me very much with their bedside manner. When I met with Dr. Behmand, it completely clicked, almost over-clicked. He and his staff were very caring and attentive and made me feel like I was their only patient from the beginning until the end. I hardly ever saw anyone in the office waiting room. Just me. Be warned--they do expect you to come back frequently after the surgery to make sure that you are healing well. When my husband hesitated about scheduling the surgery over safety concerns, Dr. Behmand attentively tracked him down and calmed his and my anxieties. He did a phenomenal job with the surgery repairing not only the damage done to my body, but also that done to my self-esteem. Almost a year later, I still look at my tummy and the rest of me for that matter in amazement and gratitude. Kris, his office manager, is like some kind of angel. Unfailingly warm and compassionate, and mind-bogglingly organized. She was always patient and offering support, way beyond the immediate surgery--even when I was sure my neediness was going tto drive her crazy. In short Dr. Behmand was everything you could hope for in a plastic surgeon highly skilled surgeon, and a sensitive and caring doctor.

|  I trusted the right surgeon!  |  show details
by tiffjay on Oct 15th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I had a tummy tuck, liposuction and breast lift by Dr. Behmand. I had other procedures in mind to be done at the same time. But, Dr. Behmand felt that I would look great without the additional procedures. Although another surgeon had agreed to do exactly the procedures I thought I needed at a lower cost, I found a true sense of genuine concern for my well-being at Dr. Behmand`s office by all those involved in my care, so I decided to go with him. Today, almost a year later, I can say for sure that I did not need to have the additional procedures. I feel that I look my best ever now and I thank my luck all the time for having come across Dr. Behmand.

|  Highly Skilled & Compassionate.  |  show details
by janeroth on Jun 6th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I am the third in my group of friends in the city to have had a procedure by Dr. Ramin Behmand. I had consultations with several plastic surgeons and, admittedly, it took me seeing my friends go through their experiences breast augmentation and nose surgeries with Dr. Behmand before I had the courage to go ahead with my own procedure nose and chin surgery. I feel extremely lucky to have chosen Dr. Behmand. He is highly skilled and has given me and my friends results better than we ever expected. I found him to be extremely genuine and compassionate. It`s a rare combination that you do not find these days. If you are considering a cosmetic surgery, I could not recommend anyone more highly. Of course, I love my results.

by sierrahiker on Feb 13th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I was taken to an emergency room after being h it by a car, while riding a bicycle. I had a laceration on my face, along my left ear. The bottom of the ear was slightly torn. Dr. Ting was very nice and professional. She used local anesthetic, so the whole

by bshuping on Jan 30th, 2007 on citysearch.com

How do you say enough about someone who puts your body back together - helps put your life back together? Breast cancer and a mastectomy left me pretty broken, but by some good fortune I met Vivian who, with her superb skills and gentle, thoughtful, and