Dr. Ramin Darbandi MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Scottsdale, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

November 25th, 2015
The best Dr. I have ever had....

June 4th, 2014
A wonderful experience
I have not been to Dr.Darbandi's office. I was referred to him by my spinal surgeon, Louis Rappoport, for epidural injections. I have now had three such injections, including my most recent on 6/2/14. I received treatment at the John C. Lincoln North Mountain outpatient surgery clinic. On all three occasions, Dr. Darbandi came to my bedside in prep area and took the time to speak to me for several minutes, explaining the procedure and asking about my pain level and history. Then, after my first injection, he came and spoke with me again. That first injection was on a Friday. Saturday morning, Dr. Darbandi personally called me to see how I was doing. He also called me the day after following each of my subsequent injections. That level of patient care is very rare these days, but it is very much appreciated when a doctor takes the time to call the next morning to inquire how a patient is doing. Dr. Darbandi is extremely competent and has an outstanding bedside manner. I am so appreciative of his service and to Dr. Rappoport for referring me to Dr. Darbandi!

October 11th, 2016