A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Davidoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Davidoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Davidoff, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidoff graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Davidoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Davidoff MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Davidoff practice?
- Dr. Ramin Davidoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramin Davidoff practices Urology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Urologists.