A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Farzaneh-Far:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farzaneh-Far
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Farzaneh-Far Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Farzaneh-Far, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Farzaneh-Far graduated from Royal Free Hospital School Of Medicine, London, England.
Dr. Farzaneh-Far has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Farzaneh-Far MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Farzaneh-Far practice?
- Dr. Ramin Farzaneh-Far has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramin Farzaneh-Far practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.