Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour
Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Hills, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ganjianpour is affiliated with Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, Encino Hospital and Encino Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Ganjianpour has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Hills, CA.
Dr. Jonathan Oheb
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Mission Hills, CA 0 mi8
Dr. James Strazzeri
Mission Hills, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Munir Uwaydah
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
San Fernando, CA 0.90 mi25