Learn more about Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ganjianpour
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ganjianpour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganjianpour graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ganjianpour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour practice?
- Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mission Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Surgeons.