Learn more about Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganjianpour graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ganjianpour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ganjianpour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour practice?
Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Mission Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.