A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganjianpour graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ganjianpour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour practice?
- Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramin Ganjianpour practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Mission Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.