Learn more about Dr. Ramin Hodjati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Hodjati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodjati
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hodjati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Hodjati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodjati graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Hodjati has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Hodjati MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Hodjati practice?
- Dr. Ramin Hodjati has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramin Hodjati practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.