Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramin Hodjati
Dr. Ramin Hodjati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hodjati is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division, St. Luke`s Hospital and Orange Regional Medical Center - Horton Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramin Hodjati has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ramin Hodjati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Kumud Jindal
New York, NY 0 mi18
Dr. Saima Sultan
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi14
Dr. Il Paik
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi15