Learn more about Dr. Ramin Hodjati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Hodjati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodjati
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hodjati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Hodjati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodjati graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Hodjati has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Hodjati MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Hodjati practice?
- Dr. Ramin Hodjati has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramin Hodjati practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.