A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Hodjati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Hodjati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Hodjati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodjati graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Hodjati has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Hodjati MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Hodjati practice?
- Dr. Ramin Hodjati has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ramin Hodjati practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.