Dr. Ramin Ipakchi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ramin Ipakchi?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Ramin Ipakchi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2017

Horrible front desk staff - never got to see the doctor

I was unable to see the doctor. I waited about 20 minutes, but the staff never acknowledged me. When I entered the office, there was no staff at the desk. I signed the sign-in sheet and had a seat. About 10 minutes later an office worker came in with her lunch. As she walked in she was talking to a woman. She brought the woman to the desk, and they had a very long and involved conversation. Soon two other men came in and entered the conversation - they were attempting to see the doctor as "walk-in" patients. Two other staff members came out, but they never checked the sign-in sheet, never acknowledged me. I decided that despite the other good reviews, this was not the way I wanted to be treated. I let them know that I would not wait any longer and they could cancel my appointment. The doctor may be great, but I will never know. That front desk experience completely turned me off from this practice.

January 12th, 2017

Love him!

His front desk staff is woodbridge is quite dense but his nurse Elena and he are awesome!

September 11th, 2015

Spent lots of time with me and diagnosed me accurately even after another doc didn't. Was not aggressive about pushing surgery

July 14th, 2015

Ipakchi's Game Plan

This doctor will take you straight to the operating table and mess around with you. He did not even take the time to accurately diagnose the problem. He keeps moving from one room to another and all he does is scare patients telling them problems that they may not even have. He was all set for doing the surgery for a problem that was simply not there. And, he also had the audacity to tell me that he would have to get a CT scan done while I am in surgery to determine the other problems I might have. He has a deal with Sentera Hospital and I am sure he is making incredible amount of insurance $$$ scaring patients and getting them to the operating room. Patients would be better advised to seek a second opinion before they let him mess around with them. The very fact he gives appointments the very next day clearly shows his greed.

May 13th, 2015

Awesome doc, explained everything well

April 18th, 2015

Dr Ipakchi was very knowledgable, polite and caring. He always had time to fit me in--even a last minute appointment. Because he is so busy , the wait in the outer rooms tends to be long, but I always felt it was worth it to be seen by him.

October 27th, 2013

patient

I had been dealing with a problem for about two years and within 15 minutes of my appointment he had the diagnosis nailed. I have had two surgeries with Dr. Ipakchi, both of which were enormously helpful. The second surgery - a tonsillectomy - was painful (as I am an adult) and despite my annoying phone calls and knowing there was nothing he could do about the discomfort he was still patient with me. Ha. He is down to earth, friendly, intelligent, and an excellent physician. I live in Richmond, but whenever I have an "ENT" problem I think nothing of driving to Woodbridge for an appointment. Definitely recommend this physician - he knows his stuff!

January 17th, 2013

Glad we got this 2nd opinion

Appreciated the time taken to explain the problem and risks with the surgery needed. Was very calm and didn't scare my two yr old. Said his partner had an emergency that accounted for the long wait, would definaely return if needed.

October 18th, 2012

Great Doctor!

Dr, Ipakchi was excellent in diagnosing and prescribing the perfect medication for my ear infection which I was struggling with for some time and other doctors could not diagnose .

November 27th, 2010

This is an outstanding doctor. I had nasal surgery and while I was scared, he made me feel comfortable. He was very caring and the end result of the surgery was outstanding.

September 23rd, 2010

Never a wrong diagnosis

It's really good for patients to be able to obtain an accurate diagnosis and remedy the "first time." Saves us time and money.

November 4th, 2009

Dr. Ipakchi spent a lot of time with me and finally diagnosed a problem I had for over 2 years. No other doctor had been able to find out what was going on. On top of all that, he was extremely nice and explained things incredibly well. I definitely recommed him to family and friends.