Urologist

May 21st, 2015

Very good precise doctor but receptionist is very cold

Thank you Doctor Khalili show details Thank you Doctor Khalili
by Jerry T. on Mar 11th, 2015

Dr. Khalili did the "GreenLight" laser surgery on me only 6 days ago (03/05/2015) and I already knew it's a great success. :) I am a 62 year old Chinese American and I had all the prostate enlargement problems for 10-15 years: constant urge to pee, weak flow/difficult to release, dripping and dropping - the incomplete pee left on my underwear all the time, woke up at night 3,4 5 times... Every time I went into a restroom I had to get into the individual door-covered toilet room because if I stood side by side with others who peed next to me, I would be so embarrassed and nervous that I felt like others were thinking how come this guy standing there forever to get his pee started and the more I wanted to speed it up, the worse it got - a total disastrous personal experience happened to me way too many times. Now this - only a few days after surgery: - I can pee almost like "boom", instantly vs. waiting and waiting and waiting previously. - I can pee with much stronger, normal flow vs. little by little, stop-n-go previously. - I can complete my pee job vs. dripping and dropping, the unfinished pee job previously - I woke up just ONE time 5 days after the surgery vs. at least 2,3 times a night previously. And Dr. Khalili called me this morning saying it would take a few more weeks to be fully recovered... AND I AM ALREADY FEELING SO GREAT SO CONVINCINGLY !!! Thank you so much Doctor. You saved me and gave me a positive, optimistic life. It was like born again, in many ways. YOU ARE THE GREATEST, DOCTOR KHALILI.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by B on Mar 17th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Khalili was excellent. He spent a good amount of time with me. He asked many questions and took notes. His bedside manner during the physical exam was also very good. In general, Dr. Khalili showed genuine concern for my well being and a strong determination to determine precisely what my condition was. I highly recommend Dr. Khalili.