Learn more about Dr. Ramin Khashayar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Khashayar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khashayar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khashayar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Khashayar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khashayar graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khashayar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Khashayar MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Khashayar practice?
- Dr. Ramin Khashayar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramin Khashayar practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Internists, Walnut Creek Critical Care Practitioners, and Walnut Creek Pulmonologists.