A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Khorasani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Khorasani, MD, MPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khorasani graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Khorasani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Khorasani MD and MPH is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Khorasani practice?
- Dr. Ramin Khorasani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramin Khorasani practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.