A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Khorasani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khorasani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khorasani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Khorasani, MD, MPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khorasani graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Khorasani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Khorasani MD and MPH is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Khorasani practice?
- Dr. Ramin Khorasani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramin Khorasani practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.