A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Modabber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Modabber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Modabber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Modabber graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Modabber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Ramin Modabber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. M R. Modabber practice?
- Dr. M Modabber has 1 office location.
Dr. M Modabber practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons and Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons.