Learn more about Dr. M Modabber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Modabber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modabber
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Modabber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Modabber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Modabber graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Modabber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Ramin Modabber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. M R. Modabber practice?
- Dr. M Modabber has 1 office location.
Dr. M Modabber practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons.