Learn more about Dr. M Modabber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Modabber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Modabber
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Modabber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Modabber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Modabber graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Modabber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Ramin Modabber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. M R. Modabber practice?
- Dr. M Modabber has 1 office location.
Dr. M Modabber practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons.