Learn more about Dr. Ramin Oskoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Oskoui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oskoui
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Oskoui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Oskoui, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oskoui graduated from Columbia University, New York, New York, 1989. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Oskoui has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Oskoui MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Oskoui practice?
- Dr. Ramin Oskoui has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramin Oskoui practices Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Cardiologists.