A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Oskoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Oskoui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oskoui
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Oskoui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Oskoui, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oskoui graduated from Columbia University, New York, New York, 1989. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Oskoui has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Oskoui MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Oskoui practice?
- Dr. Ramin Oskoui has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramin Oskoui practices Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Cardiologists.