A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Oskoui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Oskoui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Oskoui, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oskoui graduated from Columbia University, New York, New York, 1989. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Oskoui has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Oskoui MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Oskoui practice?
- Dr. Ramin Oskoui has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramin Oskoui practices Cardiovascular Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Cardiologists.