Dr. Ramin Oskoui MD Patient Reviews

April 7th, 2016
Although I do not have a heart condition, I always visit Dr. Osqui when I am stressed. I do this because I see the care he gives to my mother when she visits. He is very personable and spends time with his patients. He always makes you feel that he is genuinely concerned for your wellbeing. Great doctor.

September 4th, 2015
Brilliant and caring. His staff is always helpful.

February 13th, 2015
Dr. Oskoui really gets it. He is there to treat the whole patient. I visited him with some cardiac symptoms but he keyed in on some other issues too. He is a great doctor.

October 28th, 2014
A-OK
Good experience with Ramin. Same with staff and interns.

September 25th, 2014
Great office. Friendly and efficient. Seemed happy to work there. Dr. OSKOUI took a lot of time to explain things. Made sure all my questions were "asked and answered".

September 20th, 2011
Dr Oskoui is a Humaniterian, Jokester and a real caring human being. He sees patients from all walks of life and accepting justabout most insurances. I might add, the expression of "thinkingoutside the box," this is what he does, but it is the heart in this case. From issues with blood pressure to the thyroid, Dr. Oskouimay order the tests and then refer you to the appropriate Specialist, however he has done some of the ground work.This Gentleman comes to you straight from the heart!!!!!

December 22nd, 2008
I wish all doctors were like Dr. Oskoui. He is very knowledgeable, kind, and passionate. He was responsive and just all around great. I lucky to have had him suggested to me after my emergency room visit. He is so generous, he also gave me dr. recommendations for daughter.

January 18th, 2008
The Best in Cardiac Care
A cardiologist is accustomed to spending a vast quantity of quality time with patients over the age of 50. Much less time and much less credence is generally given to patients who are not considered at risk for cardiac complications. However, whether 20 or 90, Dr. Ramin Oskoui is equally inquisitive, intelligent, analytical, open-minded, thoughtful, and relentless in his pusuit of a diagnosis and remedy for whatever symptoms are presented. And with the bed-side manner of an empathetic family member or friend, he is the person you want by your side. I was young when I was referred to Oskoui. I did not know it at the time, but as a young and otherwise healthy person, I was at risk of being treated in a cavalier, dismissive manner. Not so with Oskoui. He is a veritable panacea for an infirmed heart. He made short work of resolving an unlikely health issue. I was fortuante enough to encounter this cardiologist by chance. You are wise enough to do your research regarding your health care and read this comment regarding the talented Dr. Ramin Oskoui. You can do no better. Tell him I said hello.