A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Pakbaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Pakbaz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Pakbaz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pakbaz graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Pakbaz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Sean Pakbaz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramin S. Pakbaz practice?
- Dr. Ramin Pakbaz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ramin Pakbaz practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.