A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Rabbani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Rabbani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Rabbani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- San Vicente Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Rabbani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Ramin Rabbani has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ramin Rabbani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA and Encino, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.