Learn more about Dr. Ramin Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Rabbani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabbani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabbani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Rabbani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Rabbani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- San Vicente Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Rabbani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Ramin Rabbani has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ramin Rabbani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA and Encino, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.