Learn more about Dr. Ramin Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Rabbani, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Rabbani, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rabbani has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Rabbani MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Ramin Rabbani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramin Rabbani practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Cardiologists.