Learn more about Dr. Ramin Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Rabbani, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabbani
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabbani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Rabbani, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rabbani has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Rabbani MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Rabbani practice?
- Dr. Ramin Rabbani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ramin Rabbani practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Cardiologists.