A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Rabbani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Rabbani, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Rabbani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbani graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rabbani has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabbani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramin Rabbani practice?
Dr. Ramin Rabbani practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills General Practitioners, Laguna Hills Internists, and Laguna Hills Cardiologists.