A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ram Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ram Ravi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hospice Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ravi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- EMH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ram C Ravi MD is a male General Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ram C. Ravi practice?
- Dr. Ram Ravi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ram Ravi practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Southfield, MI.
See Cleveland General Practitioners and Cleveland Internists.