The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramin Ram
Dr. Ramin Ram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Calabasas, CA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology, Pediatrics and General Surgery. Dr. Ram is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus, Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus and Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center. Dr. Ram has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramin Ram has the following 3 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ramin Ram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Calabasas, CA.
Westlake Village, CA
Dr. Karim Nouri-Mahdavie
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Calabasas, CA 0.24 mi43
Dr. Howard Mendelson
Calabasas, CA 1.28 mi