A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Ram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Ram, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ram
Psoriasis Patient Education Learn about psoriasis and diagnosing this skin condition by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ram Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ram graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Ram MD is a male Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Ram practice?
- Dr. Ramin Ram has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ramin Ram practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See West Hollywood Dermatologists.