Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ramin Rashidian
Dr. Ramin Rashidian, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Evansville, IN, with other offices in Owensboro, KY and Owensboro, KY. His specialties include Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Rashidian is affiliated with Owensboro Mercy Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Ramin Rashidian has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Ramin Rashidian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evansville, IN.
Dr. James Porter
Hospitalist, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi21
Dr. Deepa Ghanta
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi13
Dr. Tashfeen Mahmood
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi8