A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Rashidian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Rashidian is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rashidian
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Rashidian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ramin Rashidian DO is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ramin Rashidian practice?
- Dr. Ramin Rashidian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ramin Rashidian practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Hospitalists, Owensboro Internists, and Owensboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.