A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ramin Schadlu is Excellent. Dr. Schadlu has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ramin Schadlu, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schadlu graduated from Heinrich Heine Univ. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schadlu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schadlu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ramin Schadlu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ramin Schadlu practice?
Dr. Ramin Schadlu practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Media, PA.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.